? louis vuitton 99-l-louis vuitton mirro 92012

louis vuitton hud form

According to financial weekly newspaper reporter to statistics, this years report Dayang Creation of inventory turnover rate is 1.So dear to the brand s letter Phi ink , whether it is a common phenomenon in the industry ? This reporter access to the letter Phi circumstances include Angelo , Smith Barney and other branded apparel companies. louis vuitton cup However, apart from some clothing from caidian , Wenchuan and other surrounding counties , the rest are from other parts of the country goods .Since GF Securities , said this year was Dayang Creation export business for more than 70 %, then the remaining proportion is less than 30 % of the domestic market , that is less than 320 million yuan .New store sales last year in Beijing , Qingdao, Chengdu , Zhengzhou, four , and five new stores in 2010 .

So dear to the brand s letter Phi ink , whether it is a common phenomenon in the industry ? This reporter access to the letter Phi circumstances include Angelo , Smith Barney and other branded apparel companies." Investment branded apparel stocks , the most important thing is to see the channel rate of expansion ," said a researcher at the South brokerage clothing , " Dayang Creation relatively stable at present , but the investment branded apparel stocks must be determined to see the opportunity to grow the company .Similarly, Smith Barney is also a more detailed review of the operations of the brand in the first half of 2011 .

louis vuitton luggage bags Currently, the "Creation " nine provinces in the country has reached dozens of stores opened , using the Internet as a way of selling "cool Blog " shows good momentum of development.Inventory turnover days for the company reported 1558 days , is the industry average of 382 days of 4 times.Another study clothing line north of the large brokerage told reporters that the company disclosed unfortunately brand information, may buy a larger proportion of the relevant businesses that deliberately causing a blur.This years report shows that Shanshangufen apparel business more than 7 percent drop in net profit , the company said that because of brand management is the integration of multiple , during which there is a greater level of net costs low .

September 3 , the "Daily Economic News" in the " Buffett aura faded Dayang creation ushered in the throes of transition ," a paper , reported that Dayang brand transformation and income creation , and many other doubts. louis vuitton mens belts Therefore today the company brand letter Phi , only to look a few years in order to make investment decisions ." Inventory crisis" is spreading , the industry believes that the most difficult enterprise "winter" will appear in the first half of next year .Taking into account the company recently revealed two brand creation and Caiman income over 200 million yuan , the mean proportion of domestic sales have accounted for about 62 %.Similarly, in addition to clothing , Shanshangufen main business also includes two blocks of lithium battery materials and investment.Taking into account the company recently revealed two brand creation and Caiman income over 200 million yuan , the mean proportion of domestic sales have accounted for about 62 %.

Brand letter Phi anti- go " informal channels " to investors even more silent, Dayang Creation on brand revenue , not seen among regular reports , there is no similar announcement, but frequently by broker research reports and corporate promotional and other non- formal channels disclosed. louis vuitton mens belts Although sales Hanzhengjie been shrinking in recent years , it is still an important channel of Hubei wholesale goods.

New